Respect customers, understand customers, continue to provide products and services that exceed customer expectations, and be partners of customers. This is the service concept that we have always insisted on and advocated.
First, every step, the first thing that comes to mind is that after the customer changes from the seller's market to the buyer's market, the consumer's consumption concept has changed. In the face of numerous goods (or services), consumers are more willing to accept good quality goods (or services). The quality here refers not only to the inherent quality of the product, but also to a series of factors such as the packaging quality and service quality of the product. Therefore, we must try our best to meet the needs of consumers. You should stand in the position of the customer (or consumer) rather than stand on the company's side to research, design and improve the service.
1. Improve the service system, strengthen pre-sale, sale, and after-sales service, and promptly help solve various problems that arise in the use of goods by customers, so that customers feel convenient.
2. Attach great importance to customer opinions, let customers participate in decision-making, and treat customer opinions as an important part of customer satisfaction. Do everything possible to retain existing customers.
3. Establish a customer-centric mechanism. Among them, the establishment of various institutions, the transformation of service processes, etc., must focus on customer needs and establish a rapid response mechanism for customer opinions.
Second, the customer is right
1. The customer is the purchaser of the goods, not the troublemaker;
2. Customers understand their needs and hobbies, which is precisely the information that companies need to collect;
3. Because customers have "natural consistency," the same customer quarrel is quarreling with all customers.
Third, the three elements of customer satisfaction
1. Product Satisfaction: Refers to the customer's satisfaction with the quality of the product.
2. Satisfaction: It means that the customer has a positive attitude towards the pre-sale, sale and after-sales service of the purchased goods. No matter how perfect the product is, how reasonable the price is, when it comes to the market, it has to rely on services. "After-sales service manufacturing long-term customers." Satisfactory corporate image: refers to the positive evaluation of the overall strength and overall impression of the public by the public.
4. The 5S concept “5S” refers to the abbreviation of the initials of the five words “SMILE, SPEED, SINCERITY, SMART, and STUDY”. The “5S” concept is a representative service culture innovation, which not only has the characteristics of humanity, but also has considerable operability.
1. Smile: Refers to a moderate smile. The guide must have a caring heart for the customer and a real smile. A smile can express the tolerance of the heart and mind of the gratitude, and the smile can be cheerful, healthy and considerate.
2. Quick: Refers to “quick action”, it has two meanings: one is the speed of physics, that is, working as fast as possible, don't let the customer wait for a long time; the second is the speed on the demonstration, the sincere action and thoughtfulness of the shopping guide. The heart will cause customers to feel satisfied, so that they do not feel that waiting time is too long, to express their vitality with rapid movements, and not to wait for customers to be an important measure of service quality.
3. Sincerity: If the shopping guide is dedicated to serving the customer with sincerity, the customer will be able to understand it. Working in a sincere and not hypocritical attitude is an important basic mentality of the shopping guide and the basic principle of doing things for others.
4. Smart: Refers to "smart, neat, neat." We accept customers in a clean and neat way, package goods with smart, agile and elegant movements, and gain customers' trust with flexible and ingenious work attitude.
5. Research: It is necessary to study and master the knowledge of goods at all times, and to study the psychology of customers and the skills of reception and response. On weekdays, we will work hard to study the customer's shopping psychology, sales service skills, and learn more about product expertise, which will not only improve the level of receiving customers, but also have good results.
Of course, we are engaged in making money first, but not only for money, but also for profit.
Profit is the reward for good service. The process of pursuing profits means that through the dedication of the spring rain, the customers will be willing to return in the satisfaction center, and will give us the money without complaint and gratitude.
Don't be eager for quick success and make the service plunder, extort and deceive.